Caring Hands Medical Clinics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatric provider for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Caring Hands Medical Clinics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a family-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Consent to Treat [PDF] [Online Form]
- Financial Policy [PDF] [Online Form]
- Flu Mist Questionnaire [PDF] [Online Form]
- Flu Vaccine Consent [PDF] [Online Form]
- Flu Vaccine Questionnaire [PDF] [Online Form]
- HIPPA Notice (Yours to Keep) [PDF] [Online Form]
- HIPPA Notice (To be Signed) [PDF] [Online Form]
- New Patient Form [PDF] [Online Form]
- Office Policies Signature Page [PDF] [Online Form]
- Office Policies [PDF] [Online Form]
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities [PDF] [Online Form]
- Release of Medical Information From Us [PDF] [Online Form]
- Release of Medical Information To Us [PDF] [Online Form]
- Screening Checklist for Contraindictions to Vaccines [PDF] [Online Form]
- Sports Form [PDF] [Online Form]
- Vaccine Policy Statement [PDF] [Online Form]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.